Saturday April 5th

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Back to the land of the living today. Was brutally sick on Wednesday and Thursday, had a banana and some toast in two days. Haven't been that sick for many years. Went to the Doc yesterday just to be on the safe side, he was very good, and said he has seen plenty of people going through what I am.

Gave me a couple of prescriptions, but said I likely wouldn't need them, just fill them if I do.

Today though, feeling much better. Had soft boiled eggs for breakfast and toast, I was hungry and it was good. Also coffee for the first time in three days. Not perfect yet, but feeling so much better.

Katie and I went for a walk to say goodbye and safe trip, to a couple of our friends who are leaving tomorrow. It is a very nice morning, nice and cool.

We got back, took the cart, and went and fed the goats, as Katie had lots of pulp and leftovers from making juice this morning. They were hungry too.

We are going to Mexico this afternoon to see the kids, but we found out that our little Livy is sick, and in bed. I feel so sorry for her. We are going to continue to try and solve the housing situation. We are also going to take them supper...likely Kentucky fried Chicken or something.

We are also going back on Monday with Sister Maureen, and that will be our last time to Mexico until next year. Karelly is already sad, and says "no,no,no, I want you to stay in Mexico". We're just trying to let them down gently so that it doesn't hit them on the last day.

more later....


0 comments:

Post a Comment